BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] Customer Video Call Fansign Event Announcement (+Updated)
Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
You’re cordially invited to the exciting video call fansign for BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] customers!
[Video Call Fansign Details]
Date:Sun. June 4, 2023,
7:00 PM 6:30PM (KST)
Video Call Time: 1 minute per member, 6 minutes total
All customers who purchased at least 1 BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] (WHO ver.) or BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] (Crunch ver.) on Weverse Shop GLOBAL during the pre-order period and entered the fansign raffle.
※ BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] (Weverse Albums ver.) is not eligible for event entry.
Thu. May 18, 2023, 12:00 PM - Mon. May 29, 2023, 11:59 PM (KST)
※ All customers who purchased at least 1 BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] (WHO ver.) or BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] (Crunch ver.) during the pre-order period (Wed. May 3, 2023, 11:00 AM - Mon. May 29, 2023, 11:59 PM (KST)) can enter the fansign raffle.
Tue. May 30, 2023, 8:00 PM (KST)
The winners will be announced in a notice. Customers can also check My Events page to check the result.
Total 50 winners
※ The information of the raffle participant and the raffle winner must match (the information of the raffle participant cannot be changed after submission), and the winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person.
※ The raffle winners of this event can participate in the video call fansign.
[Questions & Answers]
Contact us on Weverse Shop Customer Service
[How to Enter the Fansign Raffle]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (KakaoTalk ID, date of birth, email address, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. You can enter the raffle on Weverse.
2. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information as indicated on the fansign event page.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYYMMDD format, 8 digits)
- KakaoTalk ID
- Valid mobile phone number
3. You must complete the raffle entry on Weverse in order to participate in the raffle event.
4. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ 100% of the album sales on Weverse Shop count for Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart.
※ This event is subject to change and cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the video call fansign will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join the artist's Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. You will be redirected to the raffle page when you tap 'Enter Raffle' on the announcement posted on the artist's Weverse, in which you are logged in with the Weverse Shop account used to purchase the album.
3. The raffle is processed based on the time of raffle entry and the time of payment for the album.
4. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted to the raffle.
5. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport or valid ID. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.)
6. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, phone number, and KakaoTalk ID).
* Raffle winners will be required to provide personal information as below for the raffle and their participation in the fansign.
: Types of collected personal information: Email (Weverse ID), name (last and first name), mobile phone number, date of birth, and KakaoTalk ID.
: Purpose of collecting personal information: For identity verification and event operation of BOYNEXTDOOR 1st Single [WHO!] Customers Video Call Fansign Event.
: Personal information provided to: KOZ ENTERTAINMENT, Ltd., HYBE Co., Ltd., and WEVERSE COMPANY Inc.
: Duration of keeping and using personal information: For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded within 7 days after the event ends. The raffle winners’ information will be discarded within 1 year after the event ends.
7. Canceling the album order after entering the raffle will result in exclusion from the raffle.
8. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR be canceled after the raffle has ended, even if you did not win.
9. Only the raffle winner is permitted to participate in the fansign.
10. The winning raffle cannot be transferred or sold. If you are found selling or transferring the winning raffle, or committing any other fraud, you will be denied admission.
11. The raffle winners must bring a valid photo ID to enter the fansign venue on the day of the fansign. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not have a valid photo ID in person.
[Please Note (For shipping)]
1. The albums you ordered during the event period and the order(s) containing the albums, excluding the 1 album necessary for the fansign autographs, will be delivered to the address you submitted with your order after the event ends.
2. One (random) of the albums purchased will be signed by the artist. Please be aware that it will be considered you accept that your album will be opened to be signed by the artist.
3. The signed album will be delivered to the participating raffle winner after the video call fansign. But if additional shipping costs arise due to the customer’s circumstances, such as 1) incorrect or incomplete information provided by the raffle winner (last name / first name / address / contact information), 2) refusal to pay appropriate customs duties, or 3) the recipient not being available to accept the delivery or refusal to accept the delivery, the additional shipping costs must be borne by the customer. WEVERSE COMPANY reserves the right to issue a refund for the product if the delivery cannot be completed due to the customer’s circumstances.
4. The signed albums will be delivered via INNOMAS (entrusted by WEVERSE COMPANY).
[Please Note (If you won the video call fansign)]
1. Video call fansign will be held on KakaoTalk mobile application at the time scheduled for each raffle winner. A message will be sent to the raffle winner on KakaoTalk mobile application before the video call, to let you know the event has started.
2. Please have your valid photo ID ready for the staff.
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, passport, South Korean Youth Card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID
- Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Residence Card (certification of alien registration)
* Other IDs (e.g. student IDs, photocopies, photos, and certified copies) are not allowed.
* A screenshot of your mobile driver's license will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile driver's license app at the venue.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, a resident registration number (13 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* If the information on your ID is hard to discern or understand, it will not be accepted as a valid ID.
3. If the video call connection fails two times, the next raffle winner will start their turn. We will try one more time after the next raffle winner finishes the fansign. If you do not or cannot answer the video call, it will be considered that you will not participate in the fansign and we will not try another video call.
4. For the protection of the artists, the staff will observe the fansign proceedings, which will be recorded. If the staff considers that the video call is inappropriate and violates the nature of the fansign, the video call will be terminated without warning.
5. Please end the video call once the given time is over. If the raffle winner does not end the video call, it may be ended by the staff.