Hello from Weverse Shop, the official merch store.
IN THE SOOP SEVENTEEN ver. Season2 VOD will be available for pre-order starting from Mon. January 16, 2023 (KST).
Check out the details below.
[IN THE SOOP SEVENTEEN ver. Season2 VOD Purchase Guide]
* Pre-order Period (KST)
- Mon. January 16, 2023, 12:00 PM - Sat. January 28, 2022, 7:59 PM
※ The VOD will be available for purchase on Weverse Shop GLOBAL and JAPAN (websites) after the pre-order period ends.
※ Please note that the final price may differ by platform.
* Release Schedule (KST)
: Sat. January 28, 2023 - Sun. February 26, 2023
> Original Episodes: Sat. January 28, 2023 - Sun. February 12, 2023, 8:00 PM (KST) every Saturday and Sunday (6 VODs, each approx. 60 minutes)
> Behind Content: Sat. February 18, 2023 - Sun. February 26, 2023, 8:00 PM (KST) every Saturday and Sunday
-> During this period, various behind-the-scenes videos and images will be released, including the behind-the-scenes stories of each episode. Stay tuned!
※ Video duration may differ by episode.
※ The release schedule of some episodes may change depending on the deliberation schedule.
: 6:40 PM every Sunday starting on Sun. January 29, 2023 (3 episodes) on JTBC (South Korean channel)
: Each TV episode is a collection of highlights from 2 VODs.
※ The schedule may change depending on the station's circumstances.
* How to Purchase and Watch VOD
- Purchase VOD on the Weverse Shop GLOBAL or JAPAN (websites), and watch on Weverse.
- To watch the VOD on Weverse, your account on Weverse must be identical to the account you used to purchase the VOD on Weverse Shop GLOBAL or JAPAN (websites).
- You can watch the content on mobile, PC (https://weverse.io), and smart TV App (on platforms that provide Weverse TV App).
- You can purchase IN THE SOOP SEVENTEEN ver. Season2 VOD on Weverse Shop GLOBAL or Weverse Shop JAPAN. If you have purchased your VOD from Weverse Shop GLOBAL, you will not be able to purchase the same VOD on Weverse Shop JAPAN.
* Please Note for VOD Content
- Cancellation of purchase or refunds will not be available after 7 days of your purchase, even if you have not watched your purchased content.
- If you have not watched your purchased content, you are eligible for a refund within 7 days of your purchase.
- If you have watched your purchased content, cancellation of purchase will not be available.
- To ensure the content plays smoothly on your device, please test with the preview before purchasing the content.
- Additional data charges may apply if you are on the mobile data network.
- Unauthorized or illegal distribution of content, piracy, and unauthorized processing of the content amount to infringement of copyright.
- Your purchase history cannot be recovered if you delete your Weverse Account.
- Paid content can be played on only one smart TV device at one time, regardless of the manufacturer. Your paid content can be played on either PC or on a mobile device as well. However, you can play your paid content simultaneously on one Smart TV and on either PC or on a mobile device.
- Video duration may differ by episode.
- This product is a VOD. It can only be played on the device belonging to the customer who purchased the VOD.
- If the playback is not smooth, please try closing and restarting your app.
* Payment Information
- You can pay by debit and credit cards, or with PayPal, Eximbay, Payco, Toss, Kakao Pay, or Weverse Card.
- If you add Toss or Kakao Pay to payment methods, you can use the balance on your preferred payment option to pay, without having to use a credit card.
- If your default currency is set to USD or JPY, you can pay via PayPal or Eximbay using international credit cards or Alipay.
All things for Fans, Weverse Shop