Weverse Shop Cash $0.10
- Purchase Notice
- You can buy up to 3.
Add a shipping address to check shipping fee.
- Product Name
- Shopper Bag
- Item Size(cm)
- Width : 46 Height : 36 Depth : 12.5 Strap Legth : 60 Strap Width : 2.5
- 100% POLYPROPYLENE
- Product Components
- Country of manufacture
- Precautions for handling
- *Please refer to the care label by the Quality Management Promotion Act when washing. - Wash the garment with lukewarm water and use neutral detergent, as synthetic detergents may damage or bleach the clothing. - When it comes to printed-clothing, please refrain from washing in hot water. Thin fabric may be damaged due to other laundry items. - The color can rub off on other clothing, so wash it separately with water. - If polluted or soaked in sweats, wash it immediately. - Never use chloride based bleaching agent. - Do not soak it in water more than 10 minutes, and do not rub or wring out the clothing. - Please note that bleach, contamination, and other deterioration of the product such as contraction caused by mishandling of the product cannot be the cause for indemnity. - You cannot be compensated for the damaged product if you do not wash the product according to the care label. - The product can contract when dried with high heat or heated air due to the nature of the fabric, so please do not use mechanical drying and dry it naturally. - Cotton products may fade in color after washing. - Metallic parts may rust when washed in water. - Please note that RIB on wrists and the neck may get loose, so do not pull them excessively when wearing it. - We monitor and examine products before packing, but as products are mass-produced, we cannot guarantee that all products are ideally perfect. There may be loose thread between seams. In this case, please remove the bits of thread with scissors before wearing them. - Please separate dark-colored clothes and light-colored clothes when washing. - Wrinkles may occur due to the nature of the material, or it can be caused while packaging the product. It goes away when ironed. (Please do not iron the embellished & printed area.)
About Return and Exchange
- RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
- Please understand that ALL SALES ARE FINAL once the product has been delivered, except in the case of broken, missing, or defective products. In the unlikely event that any products you have ordered and received from us are defective, broken, or missing upon delivery to you, we will accept and process return requests from you for such items in connection with our return policy as set forth below.
- A failure by you to follow the procedure described below for returns may result in our having to reject a requested return.
- Product orders may be cancelled (as described below), but only up until the payment is completed. After the item is released, your request for a refund or exchange is subject to our regular return policy as set forth here.
- Return & Refund/Exchange Requests
- Information along with a picture of the defective product or other evidence with the original initial shipment label [Order Number, Your Name, Shipping Address] is needed for the process.
- Please note that all returned items must have the original tags still intact. In addition, the product must be in its original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received by you.
- For Refunds:
- If you have requested a refund, you must complete the process for returns. Please follow the directions in our FAQ page. Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item.
- If approved, the money should be refunded to your original method of payment within approximately seven (7) business days of our notice to you. However, note that payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes for them to confirm a payment; so, it may take additional time for the refund to show up in your bank/card statement or other statement.
- For Exchanges:
- In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we are happy to exchange the item for a new one. Once we receive the returned item, our team will review and inspect the item. If approved, we will send you a new item again.
- You may cancel an order only until the “Cancel Order” button is activated. Once an item you have purchased is released or shipped, you can return the item for a refund or exchange only if the item is defective, broken, or missing, and only in accordance with the above-described procedures.
- Please understand that the “Cancel Order” button activates only after you see “PAYMENT COMPLETED”.
- Late or Missing Refunds
- If you requested a refund but have not yet received it within a reasonable time after hearing from us, please check your refund account information (PayPal, Credit Cards, etc.). Refunds can only be made to the card or account you used to make your original purchase, and cannot be refunded to another card or account. Please make sure that the refund account details are the same as those used in the purchase order.
- Please note that refunds from a merchant can take up to seven (7) business days or longer in order to be processed. It is important to note that during this time the original purchase could still be listed on your account and accrue interest if you carry a balance on your credit card.
- If you still have not received your refund seven (7) business days after notice from us that we have approved your return and refund request, please contact us through “1-on-1 Support”.
- Grounds for Refusing Returns or Requests for Refund/Exchange
- * We reserve the right to refuse any returns or requests for refund/exchange for reasons, including the following:
- 1. if the product has been opened or used;
- 2. if the product is damaged, worn, soiled or altered, and we have determined that this condition of the product was not as the product was received by you;
- 3. if you have removed the labels or tags or disposed of the original product box, packaging, or wrapping;
- 4. if we determine that the product did not arrive to you broken or defective; and
- 5. if you are attempting to return the product after it was shipped to you simply because you changed your mind about the purchase.
- Revised. September 14, 2020.