[S.COUPS] DOMINO GLASS SET
Weverse Shop Cash $0.70
- Scheduled Shipping Start Date
Scheduled Delivery Date is subject to product and logistics issues and may face delays.If the schedule is changed, customers will be notified individually.
- Purchase Notice
- You can buy up to 5.
Add a shipping address to check shipping fee.
- Product Name
- [S.COUPS] DOMINO GLASS SET
- Item Size(cm)
- BEER GLASS (500ml) : ⌀ 8.7, 17.8 cm (⌀ 3.4, 7 in) SOMAEK GLASS (280ml) : ⌀ 6.3, 12 cm (⌀ 2.5, 4.7 in) SOJU GLASS (50ml) : ⌀ 5.4, 5.5 cm (⌀ 2.1, 2.16 in) Making Log : 10*10 Photo Card : 5.5*8.5
- GLASS (Making Log & Photo Card) Paper
- Product Components
- Beer Glass (500ml) 1EA Somaek Glass (280ml) 1EA Soju Glass (50ml) 1EA Making Log 1EA Photo Card 1EA
- Country of manufacture
- BEER GLASS : CHINA SOMAEK GLASS : THAILAND SOJU GLASS : CHINA
- Precautions for handling
- Do not use it for purposes other than originally intended. Keep away from infants and children. Wash the product with a neutral detergent before use. Do not use this product in microwaves, dishwashers, and ovens. Keep away from heat. Do not expose it to direct heat, use it for cooking, or disinfect it at high temperatures. Prolonged exposure to water or acidic detergent may damage the printed parts, causing them to detach. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or coarse cleaners as they may cause damage to the printed parts. Instead, clean the product with a soft sponge or cloth and mild detergent. Be careful not to cut your hand on the sharp edges. Keep away from hot, humid places and direct sunlight. Stop using this product if it shows signs of damage (cracks, scratches, or chipping). This product is not a toy. (Age range: For ages 14 and up) The 500ml-sized beer glass changes colors when exposed to temperatures below 18°C. The beer glass may exhibit color changes in cold environments, such as during winter or when stored in a refrigerator, where temperatures drop below 18°C, even without cold beverages inside. There may be seams and other marks on the product due to the manufacturing process. Please note that this is not a product defect. There may be small scratches, air bubbles, protrusions, and roughness on the surface of this product due to the nature of glass products.
- RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
- Please understand that ALL SALES ARE FINAL once the product has been delivered, except in the case of broken, missing, or defective products. In the unlikely event that any products you have ordered and received from us are defective, broken, or missing upon delivery to you, we will accept and process return requests from you for such items in connection with our return policy as set forth below.
- A failure by you to follow the procedure described below for returns may result in our having to reject a requested return.
- Product orders may be cancelled (as described below), but only up until the payment is completed. After the item is released, your request for a refund or exchange is subject to our regular return policy as set forth here.
- Return & Refund/Exchange Requests
- Information along with a picture of the defective product or other evidence with the original initial shipment label [Order Number, Your Name, Shipping Address] is needed for the process.
- Please note that all returned items must have the original tags still intact. In addition, the product must be in its original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received by you.
- For Refunds:
- If you have requested a refund, you must complete the process for returns. Please follow the directions in our FAQ page. Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item.
- If approved, the money should be refunded to your original method of payment within approximately seven (7) business days of our notice to you. However, note that payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes for them to confirm a payment; so, it may take additional time for the refund to show up in your bank/card statement or other statement.
- For Exchanges:
- In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we are happy to exchange the item for a new one. Once we receive the returned item, our team will review and inspect the item. If approved, we will send you a new item again.
- You may cancel an order only until the “Cancel Order” button is activated. Once an item you have purchased is released or shipped, you can return the item for a refund or exchange only if the item is defective, broken, or missing, and only in accordance with the above-described procedures.
- Please understand that the “Cancel Order” button activates only after you see “PAYMENT COMPLETED”.
- Late or Missing Refunds
- If you requested a refund but have not yet received it within a reasonable time after hearing from us, please check your refund account information (PayPal, Credit Cards, etc.). Refunds can only be made to the card or account you used to make your original purchase, and cannot be refunded to another card or account. Please make sure that the refund account details are the same as those used in the purchase order.
- Please note that refunds from a merchant can take up to seven (7) business days or longer in order to be processed. It is important to note that during this time the original purchase could still be listed on your account and accrue interest if you carry a balance on your credit card.
- If you still have not received your refund seven (7) business days after notice from us that we have approved your return and refund request, please contact us through “1-on-1 Support”.
- Grounds for Refusing Returns or Requests for Refund/Exchange
- * We reserve the right to refuse any returns or requests for refund/exchange for reasons, including the following:
- 1. if the product has been opened or used;
- 2. if the product is damaged, worn, soiled or altered, and we have determined that this condition of the product was not as the product was received by you;
- 3. if you have removed the labels or tags or disposed of the original product box, packaging, or wrapping;
- 4. if we determine that the product did not arrive to you broken or defective; and
- 5. if you are attempting to return the product after it was shipped to you simply because you changed your mind about the purchase.
- Revised. September 14, 2020.